Feb 4th, 2018
Dean Coleman from The Print Shop
Dean's business, originally called "The Print Shop" is now called "The Works", and he is based in Almançil (on a fairly noisy road as you'll hear... sorry) and helps businesses with all their marketing needs. Have a listen to his story, it's an interesting one!
- Dean started off in the South African Army as a PTI or Physical Training Instructor.
- Packaging and the environmental impact of it.
- Nando's goes green.
- Dean's move to the Algarve and the study he commissioned: Portugal vs South Africa.
- A property management company in Tavira.
- Arriving to live in São Brás de Alportel and becoming the handyman for the business.
- Live music in São Brás every second weekend.
- Chatting to Gil Mather and buying The Print Shop, Almançil.
- The Algarve as a transient environment and Dean's definition of which groups make up the region.
- A business future for the Algarve?
- Joining and building communities in the Algarve: Rotary in Estoi Palace, British Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, Business Networking International and Dean's own "Networks".
- Find Dean on www.theworkseurope.com