Please see www.algarveaddicts.com for better info.
- Hortensio was born in Albufeira (at home!).
- Memories of taking his uncle breakfast on the beach at "Praia dos Pescadores" after a long night out on the ocean.
- Cliff Richard, one of the most famous people in Albufeira and Hortensio's uncle.
- Adega do Cantor, Cliff Richard's wine farm.
- Albufeira: the party capital of the Algarve and the city with the most hotel beds.
- Hortensio's advice on where to go in the Algarve, plus his perfect beach.
- Yellow Fish Transfers transported 250,000 people last year.
- Faro Airport , a little history, a few stats and the 50th anniversary renovations.
- Taxis versus Uber versus Transfer companies.
- Transfer routes and distances: Vilamoura / Albufeira / Praia da Rocha and Portimão / Lagos / Tavira.
- The A22 motorway (with tolls) and the EN125 main road that stretch across the Algarve.
- Yellow Fish Transfers started in 2011 and now has over 100 vehicles. Hortensio shares a few stories about what may or may not have happened on the road...
- The reason I called them was that they are currently number 1 on TripAdvisor (December 2017) for "Transportation in Faro". Great job guys!