Jan 20th, 2018
If you know the Algarve well, stop reading here.
This is meant for people who'd like to get to know the area a little better. Let's take a 30 000 foot view of the Algarve and slot everything into place like a giant wooden jigsaw puzzle. No longer will you be confused about how far your mates are from your resort, or how long it will take to cruise over for a surf on the west coast.
So unfold your maps (or click open Google Maps), and take a listen to my airliners view of our wonderful piece of paradise.
Algarve Geography show notes
- The Algarve's four borders.
- The Algarve's three main areas: Litoral, Barrocal, and Serra.
- The Algarve's population, both local and expats.
- The administrative regions of the Algarve: Districts, Concelhos, and Freguesias.
- Algarvian cities and towns.
- Natural geographical formations of the Algarve.
This one was quite a bit different from my normal interviews. Did you find it educational?
Here are some images I have taken in my travels around the region. Find these on my site at http://www.algarvaddicts.com/15